Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ashley and Matt's Steam Whistle Brewery Wedding




























































Ok, to be perfectly honest I have always shied away from shooting weddings.  I have been asked on a few occasions to be the wedding photographer and I have always said no.  It's a lot of pressure, it's one photo session that can not be repeated if the images do not turn out.  So I turned them down one after the other.  I decided I needed to get over my wedding phobia sooner or later...I asked Ashley if I could be a second shooter at her wedding to get some experience without the pressure and she agreed.  Their primary photographer Andreea was super welcoming and did not mind me stepping on her toes a little throughout the night.  The wedding had a very comfortable relaxed atmosphere about it and I found that it fit my style quite nicely.  The bride and groom were radiant and they made my job incredibly easy.  The Steam Whistle Brewery staff were very accommodating and allowed us access to the actual brewery to get some cool pictures.  It was a fantastic night!

No comments:

Post a Comment